The entry deadline now closed !
But don’t be disappointed you can register your interest here for the Britain’s Best Loaf 2020.
If you produce a loaf that could be a winner in one of five categories – Gluten-Free, Innovation, Sourdough, White or Wholegrain – then Britain’s Best Loaf is the competition for you!
Judged by a panel of leading industry figures, this competition is a great chance for you to showcase your skills and the quality of your work to peers and potential customers. It’s also a great way to recognise and reward your team for their hard work and dedication.
Winning a Britain’s Best Loaf award offers an impartial stamp of excellence that can help promote sales and highlights the quality of your goods.
But don’t take our word for it, here’s what last year’s Gluten-Free category winner had to say: “Winning such a prestigious prize is priceless and having your company recognised by industry experts is a seal of approval” Valeria Mizuno-Turner, Incredible Bakery company
Why enter Britain’s Best Loaf ?
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally and widen your customerbase
- Free use of winner’s and highly commended logos
- Meet and network with fellow bakers and suppliers
- Enjoy coverage in British Baker magazine and website (britishbaker.co.uk)
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional bread to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business