Britain’s Best Loaf 2018 is now open for entries.
The competition has five categories for you to enter: gluten free, innovation, sourdough, white and wholegrain. The entry process couldn’t be easier; all we ask for is the name and description of your loaf and two accompanying photos. It’s quick, simple and best of all it’s FREE!
See our help guide on how to enter the competition
We select a winning and highly commended loaf for each category, plus award the top accolade of Britain’s Best Loaf 2018 to the bread our judges deem to be the finest in Britain!
View the categories and entry criteria here.
Why enter Britain’s Best Loaf 2018?
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally
- Free use of winner’s and highly commended logos
- Meet and network with fellow bakers and suppliers
- Coverage in British Baker magazine and online
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional bread to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business
The deadline to enter is Monday 19th March 2018 – don’t miss your chance to taste success!