Britain’s Best Loaf 2019 has launched and is waiting for your bread to be entered.
Is your bread the nation’s best? For the chance to prove so to your peers and potential customers, enter the competition now!
The entry process couldn’t be easier; all we ask for is the name and description of your loaf and two accompanying photos.
This year there are six categories, including Gluten Free, Innovation, White and Wholegrain.
Following huge interest in the sourdough category and to reflect this fast-developing market, we have split this into two categories:
- Traditional Sourdough (made 100% by fermentation using naturally occurring lactobacillus and the capture of wild yeasts through a starter dough), and
- Sourdough (sourdough bread produced by the addition of cultivated yeast and/or the addition of a commercial sourdough product)
The winning loaf from each category goes through into the final judging, to decide who will be the ‘ultimate’ winner.
So what you waiting for?
Why enter Britain’s Best Loaf 2019?
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally and widen your customerbase
- Free use of winner’s and highly commended logos
- Meet and network with fellow bakers and suppliers
- Enjoy coverage in British Baker magazine and website (britishbaker.co.uk)
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional bread to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business