Due to the change in date of this event, we have given you more time to send in your entries to Britain’s Best Loaf 2020.
Is your bread the nation’s best? Then, prove it to your peers and potential customers. Enter the competition now!
The entry process couldn’t be easier; all we ask for is the name and description of your loaf and two accompanying photos.
This year there are six categories for you to enter, including Gluten Free, Innovation, White and Wholegrain.
Following the huge interest in the sourdough category, we have split this into two – one for loaves made only with flour, and one made with additions such as seeds or vegetables.
- Plain Sourdough – A loaf made 100% by fermentation using naturally occurring lactobacillus and the capture of wild yeasts through a starter dough. May contain only flour, salt and water.
- Sourdough with other ingredients – Made 100% by fermentation using naturally occurring lactobacillus and the capture of wild yeasts through a starter dough. May contain flour, salt and water, plus additional ingredients such as nuts, seeds, vegetables and honey.
The winning loaf from each category will be in the running to take the ultimate accolade of Britain’s Best Loaf.
Enter here now
Entry Fee: £20 + VAT
Entry deadline: Monday 7 September 2020
For more information on how to enter, please contact Rebecca on tel. 01293 610422 or email Rebecca.George@wrbm.com
Why enter Britain’s Best Loaf?
- Generate positive publicity locally and nationally and widen your customer base
- Free use of winner’s and highly commended logos
- Enjoy coverage in British Baker magazine and website (britishbaker.co.uk)
- Reward the loyalty, skills and hard work of your team
- Showcase your exceptional bread to a wide audience
- Gain an independent, nationally recognised ‘badge of honour’ for your business